Bomhus EP is:
- made in eco-friendly Eco Performance-leather (EP).
- chrome free
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- easy to take on thanks to two front hook and loopes
- water repellent and breaths well
- shaped to give good support to the foot
shock absorbing with an outsole made of natural cork and lightweight rubber
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
Left Over Leather
This shoe is made of, or contain details made of left over leather: offcuts left after production. Instead of ending up in the garbage, we turn these pieces into something new!
A light and shock-absorbent material, often used in running shoes.