Bodås 2.0 EP Honey Mustard
Bodås may look like a classic Chelsea, but it is not like others. In addition to being extremely good-looking, it is also made of chrome-free leather of European origin and certified with the EU eco-label, examined from a life cycle perspective. Furthermore, Bodås is part of our repair program, so you can be sure to have your new best companion for many years to come.
- eco-labeled with the EU Ecolabel
made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin
- guaranteed free from fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- equipped with stretchable elastic on the inner/outer shaft
- equipped with a removable insole of vegetable-tanned leather
- equipped with a shock-absorbing midsole
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- part of our repair service program
Remember: that you can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g., need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|