One of our true summer classics - now in a new and chrome free version of our popular Cross Country leather! Blombacka is a sandal that never goes out of style.
Blombacka XC is:
- made in a chrome free version of our popular Cross Country leather (XC) with extra toe coverage.
- The leather is treated to be water- and dirt repellent and at the same time breathable and durable.
- Thanks to a wide opening this sandal is very easy to take on/off and the fit is easy to adjust with the front hook and loop.
- Inner lined with chrome free leather and reinforced both in front and in back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- The fit is carefully tested and the model fits perfectly on most feet.
- A soft and shock absorbing insole covered with abrasion resistant microfibre.
- Outsole made of rubber gives good grip.
|Upper||Cross Country Leather (Chrome-Free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.