A colorful and stylish sneaker! Berg XC gives you that spring feeling.
Berg XC is:
- made in chrome-free Cross Country leather (XC) with elements of durable suede
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water- and dirt repellent
- durable with extra toe coverage
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening and two front hook and loops
- lined with chrome-free leather
- reinforced in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Upper||Cross Country Leather|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
Easy to clean with water and mild soap. They don’t need to be impregnated or greased as long as the surface layer is intact. If the leather becomes worn the damaged surfaces can be impregnated to maintain water tightness and protect the shoe. Do not dry at high temperatures. Don’t forget the inside –be sure to get rid of any sand or gravel.
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.