A sustainable choice in terms of both design, and environment! Balsby XCS is stylish, modern and comfortable.
Balsby XCS is:
- made in Cross Country Suede
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- easily adjusted by the front laces
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in front and in back of the shoe
- shock absorbing and grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Upper||Cross Country Suede|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
Easy to clean with water and mild soap. Should be impregnated regularly with an impregnation spray. If the suede becomes worn treat with product care for suede/nubuck. It should not be lubricated with shoe wax because the suede can lose its character. Do not dry at high temperatures. Don´t forget the inside, get rid of any sand or gravel.
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.