Yxhult 2.0 XC Ash Rose
Yxhult 2.0 is perhaps the winter's most popular winter shoe for children here in Sweden. As beloved now as when it was first introduced in the '70s. Since then, it is updated with new design elements and features to make the performance even better.
If you do not have access to a measuring stick like the ones you usually find in stores, you can place the foot on a paper, slide the paper next to the wall and place the foot on top of the paper with the heel against the wall. Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure with a ruler. It is important to stand up because the weight of the body will extend the foot by a few millimeters.
Yxhult 2.0 XC is:
- Made of durable Cross Country leather (XC)
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Made of materials of European origin
- Carefully tested to fit most types of feet
- Highly water repellant with sealed seams
- Equipped with reflex
- Equipped with a removable and replaceable insole in wool blend
- Lined with warming wool blend
- Internally reinforced front part of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- Light and grip-friendly with PU outsole
- Easy to put on / off with wide opening and adjustable hook and loops
- Easy to clean and maintain
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
Shoes produced in Cross Country leather are easy to clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. The leather does not need to be impregnated or greased if the membrane on the outside is intact. In case of wear damage, you can impregnate the worn part to maintain the waterproofness and protect the shoe.
Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles for faster drying.
It's a little bit tricky to give one general size recommendation for different shoetypes.
Open sandals - 10-15mm
Closed sandals - 10-15mm
Walking shoes - 10-15mm
Think-lined boots - 10-15mm
Warm-lined boots - 15-20mm
Ruberboots - 15-20mm.
For more information visit this page: Link
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|