Loberg WP Black
A warm-lined and waterproof winter boot that can withstand tough conditions. Easy to snap with two hook and loops. Made of partially recycled material with a biodegradable membrane. Machine washable.
Loberg WP is:
- Made of partially recycled textile / polyester with details of PU
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Waterproof with biodegradable membrane and sealed seams
- Easy to close with practical hook and loop
- Lined with warming fleece (Polyester)
- Warming and removable fleece insole
- Lightweight and grip-friendly EVA outsole with rubber bottom. (EVA- Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- Internally reinforced at the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in the correct position
- Extra reinforcement on the front of the toe
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Reflex on the outside of the shaft
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Cambodia|