Rusken Jacket Bright Yellow
Rusken is a durable rain jacket for children, combining the best of two worlds: quality and functionality. The jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester fabric with PU coating and is designed for children's needs — a must-have on rainy days! And you. Don't forget to check out "Regnaren" — the matching rain pants.
Includes a mending kit containing 10 x 10 cm of 100% recycled polyester fabric with PU coating, a metal button, and a plastic button to attach the foot straps. By taking care of and repairing your garments, they last longer, and you reduce your climate footprint.
- Water proof > 8.000 mm
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fabric with PU coating
- Water-repellent and PFC-free BIONIC-FINISH®ECO impregnation
- Zipper with waterproof seams
- Detachable hood with metal buttons
- Reflectors around sleeves and back for better visibility
- Two front pockets that close with a metal button
- Strap for the zipper and Kavat logo on the pocket made of PU artificial leather
- Covered elastic cuffs on the sides of the hood, at the hem, and at the sleeve opening for a tighter fit
- Inner collar with polyester fleece lining
- Welded seams to keep out moisture
- Can be machine washed at 40 °
|Country of Manufacture