Yxhult 2.0 XC Slate Grey
Perhaps one of the most popular winter shoes for children. As beloved now as when it was first introduced in the 70's. Since then updated with new design elements and features to make its performance even better. Made of highly water-repellent leather of European origin, almost maintenance-free.
Yxhult 2.0 XC is:
- Made of water-repellent and durable Cross Country leather (XC) of European origin
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Sealed seams
- Easy to close with practical hook and loop
- Lined with warming wool blend. (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability).
- Warming and removable insole in wool blend (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability)
- Midsole made of cellulose
- Lightweight and grip-friendly PU outsole
- Internally reinforced at the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in the correct position
- External reinforcement on the front of the toe
- Reflex on the outside of the shaft
- Easy to clean and maintain
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|