Voxna WP Ash Rose
Voxna is one of winter's big favorites. A flexible, warming, and waterproof winter boot. Very easy for the child to jump in and out. Voxna is made of partially recycled material with a biodegradable membrane.
Voxna WP is:
- waterproof with biodegradable membrane
- made of partially recycled textile/polyester with sealed seams
- durable with leather around the foot part
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- equipped with reflex
- machine washable
- easy to put on / off
- lined with warming fleece
- equipped with a removable and replaceable sole in warming felt.
- grip-friendly with a flexible outsole of natural rubber
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock.
|Country of Manufacture||Cambodia|
No reviews yet
Pnom Penh, Cambodia
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
Between the upper, lining, and sole, there is a waterproof membrane. The membrane is completely biodegradable and is free from fluorocarbons.
Shoes labeled with recycled materials is partly made från plastic bottles and waste from our production.
Shoes with the Washable logo can be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees C. Remove any insoles and let dry at room temperature, preferably upside down.