Vigge TX is:
- made of partially recycled textile/nylon
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- durable with scratch protection on the toe
- easy to put on / off but with the help of elastic shoelaces and adjustable hook and loop.
- internally lined with textile
- reinforce both the front of the toe and the heel to protect the foot and hold it in place
- shock-absorbing with a removable insole that breathes well
- machine washable at 30 °
|Country of Manufacture||Cambodia|
No reviews yet
Pnom Penh, Cambodia
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
Shoes labeled with recycled materials is partly made från plastic bottles and waste from our production.
Shoes with the Washable logo can be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees C. Remove any insoles and let dry at room temperature, preferably upside down.