Tidan TX White
The big news of the season is here! A new fresh look with the same quality, as always. Tidan is a sporty sneaker that is practical and durable. It is made of a mixture of water-repellent textile and leather with reinforcement on the toe.
Tidan TX is:
- made from a blend of Cross Country Textile and Cross Country Leather
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- provided with reinforcement on the front of the toe
- inside lined with soft and partially recycled material
- easy to put on with two practical hooks and loops
- equipped with a shock-absorbing and removable insole in soft microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with an rubber outsole
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
The shoes for our youngest must be extra soft and flexible and assist the child in their first steps.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.