Lysekil EP Black
Lysekil is today's sneaker. It is made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free leather of European origin. It has a stylish design, and the low plateau sole gives it a more trendy look. Wear it with jeans, a nice pair of trousers or with a dress.
Lysekil EP is:
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance Leather. (EP)
- made of materials of European origin
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- equipped with a removable insole in chrome-free leather with shock-absorbing properties.
- light and easy with an EVA outsole
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|