Klippan TX Ash Rose
Klippan is a light and airy sneaker, perfect for outside play and adventures. It is made of partially recycled material and can be machine washed. Easy to put on with practical quick lacing and a strap on top. Grip-friendly rubber sole.
- made of partially recycled textile/nylon
guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- durable with reinforced toe
- easy to put on / take off thanks to fast laces and an adjustable strap
- textile lining
- internally reinforced to protect the foot and keep it in place
- removable and shock-absorbing insole that breathes well
removable and shock-absorbing insole in microfiber that breathes well
- grip-friendly and light with EVA midsole and rubber bottom
- can be machine washed for 30˚
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|