Jorun EP Black
Jorun is a nice lace-up boot. Made of water-repellent and chrome-free leather with a warming fleece lining in wool blend. It has a grip-friendly rubber outsole with a good pattern. Covered by repair service.
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance Leather. (EP)
- made of materials of European origin
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- lined with wool fleece
- provided with a removable insole of insulating wool blend
- equipped with a shock-absorbing midsole
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- covered by repair service.
Note that: You can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|