Hällevik EP Light brown
Hällevik is a really nice strap sandal for children. It is made of chrome-free leather and certified with the EU eco-label. Great for both small feet and the environment. Hällevik has a soft shock-absorbing insole and a grip-friendly rubber outsole.
Hällevik EP is:
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather
- certified with EU eco-label and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water-repellent and breaths well
- easy to put on / off thanks to wide opening
- easy to close with a hook and loop
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced on the back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.