Grytgöl WP is:
- made in PVC-free and recyclable SEBS rubber
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- molded in one piece
- lightweight and durable
- easy to take on and off thanks to a wide opening
- textile lined
- a perfect complement for mild and rainy days
- machine washable in 30˚
- rubber does not breathe, therefor should a rubber boot only be used as a complement when it`s wet or raining
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Derventa, Bosnia & Herzegovina
We produce our popular rubber boots with Amica. The boots are molded in our own molds. The raw material (SEBS) is sourced from API in Italy and is thoroughly controlled to minimize the climate effect. Amica is a large production facility with close to 700 employees. The factory is administrated and own by the Modenese family from Verona.
Between the upper, lining, and sole, there is a waterproof membrane. The membrane is completely biodegradable and is free from fluorocarbons.
Shoes with the Washable logo can be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees C. Remove any insoles and let dry at room temperature, preferably upside down.
Shoes labeled Bio Plastic are made from partly renewable sources. The raw material is sugarcane that comes from certified plantations. Bio Plastic reduces our carbon dioxide emissions, compared to oil-based plastics.