Grytgöl WP Black
Grytgöl gets the highest rating among many children and parents. Grytgöl is a rubber boot that is extremely light and durable and made of environmentally friendly material that is partly made of Bioplastic. Machine washable.
- made from recyclable SEBS rubber, which in turn comes in part from Bioplastic
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- molded in one piece
- light on the foot and durable
- equipped with a removable insole in wool blend
- easy to jump in and out thanks to a wide opening
- lined with textile
- a good complement when the weather is mild and wet
- Machine wash at 30 °
Note: Rubber does not breathe. Therefore a rubber boot should only be used as a compliment when the weather is wet and rainy.
We produce our popular rubber boots with Amica. The boots are molded in our own molds. The raw material (SEBS) is sourced from API in Italy and is thoroughly controlled to minimize the climate effect. Amica is a large production facility with close to 700 employees. The factory is administrated and own by the Modenese family from Verona.Read more
|Upper||SEBS Rubber (30% Fossile free)|
|Outsole||SEBS Rubber (30% Fossile free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|