A sturdy desert boot made in Sweden! Also with vegetable tanned leather from Tärnsjö tannery.
Forsbacka EP is:
- made in vegetable tanned and chrome free leather from Tärnsjö tannery (from swedish farms)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- reinforced both in front, and in back of the shoe
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
- Forsbacka EP can be renovated through our Repair Service in the future
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Sweden|
No reviews yet
The Mathisen Family is making safety shoes and clogs in the small factory located in Åbytorp just 2km outside Kumla. We have close cooperation and deliver uppers to their regular production. Last year we made a limited edition Forsbacka using vegetable leather from Tärnsjö with our friends Peter and Ingegärd.