Forsa XC White
Forsa is a great shoe for the youngest children. It is made of chrome-free leather, which is very durable with extra reinforcement on the toe. Forsa has a soft shock-absorbing insole and a grip-friendly rubber outsole.
Forsa XC is:
- made of chrome-free Cross Country leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water and dirt repellent
- durable with extra reinforcement on the toe
- reinforce both the front of the toe and the heel to protect the foot and hold it in place
- easy to put on / off with a wide opening
- easy to adjust with a lace
- lined with chrome-free leather
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing insole
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
The shoes for our youngest must be extra soft and flexible and assist the child in their first steps.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.