Fiskeby XC Ash Rose
Fiskeby is a cool, practical, and thin-lined boot for the youngest children. It is made of durable material that is easy to maintain. The large opening means that the foot slides easily into the shoe. The materials in Fiskeby are of European origin.
Fiskeby XC is:
- made of durable Cross Country leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- made of materials of European origin
- treated to be water and dirt repellent
- durable with extra reinforcement on the toe
- easy to put on / off and the practical fastener can be easily adapted to the needs of the foot
- lined with wool fleece
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing insole
- internally reinforced in the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- easy to clean and maintain
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
Wool Blend is a durable wool mix that keeps your feet warm. The wool comes from Norweigan sheep and is EU Ecolabel-certified.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.