Enbacka EP Black
This style is one of the big news of autumn. Enbacka is a lovely and stylish Chelsea with a more urban look. It is made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free leather of European origin. Wear it with jeans, a nice pair of trousers or with a dress.
Enbacka EP is:
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance Leather. (EP)
- made of materials of European origin
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- equipped with elastics on the inner/outer shaft
- equipped with a removable insole in chrome-free leather with shock-absorbing properties.
- light and grip-friendly with rubber outsole
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.