A classic ballerina, elegant and timeless. You can never go wrong with Ekenäs!
Ekenäs EP is:
- made in eco friendly and chrome free Eco Performance leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent and breaths well
- lined with vegetable tanned leather
- reinforced in the front, and in the back
- comfortable with good shock absorbtion thanks to a lightweight rubber outsole (EVA)
- the shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space.
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.