Edsbro XC White
Kavats classic learn-to-walk shoe is just as loved every season. A timeless piece of footwear that several generations of children have learned to walk in.
Kavats classic learn-to-walk shoe is just as loved every season! A timeless piece of footwear that several generations of children have learned to walk in. Designed in 1984 by Calle Karlsson, the grandson of Kavats founder Ragnar Karlsson.
Edsbro XC is:
- made in chrome-free Cross Country leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water- and dirt repellent
- breathable and durable
- lined with chrome-free leather
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|