Borgvik EP Honey Mustard
Borgvik is a lace-up boot in a classic design with a lot of attitude. It is made of chrome-free leather of European origin and certified with the EU Ecolabel. In other words, a great and sustainable choice in terms of both design and environment.
- eco-labeled with the EU Ecolabel certified
- with the EU Ecolabel
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin
- guaranteed free from fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather lining
- equipped with a removable insole of vegetable-tanned leather
- equipped with a shock-absorbing midsole
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- part of our repair service program
Remember: that you can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g., need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|