Bomhus EP is:
- made in eco-friendly Eco Performance-leather (EP).
- chrome free
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- easy to take on thanks to two front hook and loopes
- water repellent and breaths well
- shaped to give good support to the foot
- shock absorbing with an outsole made of natural cork and lightweight rubber
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
Left Over Leather
This shoe is made of, or contain details made of left over leather: offcuts left after production. Instead of ending up in the garbage, we turn these pieces into something new!
A light and shock-absorbent material, often used in running shoes.