Berg XCS is:
- Made of cross country suede
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Water repellent
- Lined with soft, durable microfiber
- Equipped with leather reinforcements in the toe and the back
- Easy to put on with two hooks and loops
- Equipped with a shock-absorbing insole
- Internally reinforced in the toe and back
- Grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
Cross Country Suede
One of our softer leathers. Made in Europe, treated to withstand moisture.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.