Balsby EP Reddish brown
Balsby is a trendy and eco-friendly sneaker all in one. It is made of chrome-free leather of European origin. The timeless design and the fact that Balsby is covered by our repair service means it will be your companion for many years to come.
Balsby EP is:
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance Leather. (EP)
- made of materials of European origin
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- water repellent
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- equipped with a removable insole of vegetable tanned leather with a shock-absorbing effect.
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- covered by repair service
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Molded/Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Eco Performance Leather
The EP-leather is one of our most common leathers. It is a chrome-free leather with water-repellent properties and gives each pair of shoes a unique look. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.