Backe XC Blue
A Kavat classic with stable fit, perfect for the little child's first steps. The closed front protects the foot from scraping.
Backe XC is:
- Made in a chrome-free version of our popular Cross Country leather (XC).
- The leather is treated to be water- and dirt repellent and at the same time breathable and durable.
- Inner lined with chrome-free leather and reinforced both in front and in back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place.
- The wide opening makes them easy to take on/off and the front hook and loop is easily adjusted.
- The fit is carefully tested and the model fits perfectly on most small feet.
- Soft, breathable and shock absorbing insole gives excellent comfort.
- The outsole is made of rubber with good grip and traction. Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Upper||Cross Country Leather (Chrome-free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|