Asgaard EP Dark brown
A beautiful and flexible winter boot certified with the EU Ecolabel eco-label. Made of chrome-free quality leather that is highly water-resistant. Perfect for both small feet and mother nature. Buttoned with practical hook and loops.
Asgaard EP is:
- Made of chrome-free and water-repellent leather (Eco Performance leather EP) of European origin
- Certified with EU Ecolabel, the EU's official eco-label
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Easy to close with practical hook and loop
- Lined with warming wool blend. (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability).
- Warming and removable insole in wool blend (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability)
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Grip-friendly rubber outsole. (TPR thermoplastic rubber)
- Internally reinforced at the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in the correct position
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|