Voxna WP Black
This is a sleek, sporty and waterproof winter high boot. One of our best sellers during the winter season.
Voxna WP is:
- Made of partly textile / polyester and foot part of leather
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Waterproof with biodegradable membrane and sealed seams
- Jump in and out
- Lined with warming fleece (Polyester)
- Warming and removable fleece insole
- Grip-friendly outsole of natural rubber
- Internally reinforced at the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in the correct position
- Reinforcement of PU around the foot part
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Reflex on the outside of the shaft
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock and an extra wool sole. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|