Vigge TX Blue
Vigge is a cool sneaker with a nice retro feel. It is light, airy, and very comfortable. Made of partially recycled materials and machine washable.
Vigge TX is:
- Made of partially recycled textile/nylon
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Durable with scratch protection on the toe
- Easy to put on / off but with the help of elastic shoelaces and adjustable hook and loop.
- Internally lined with textile
- Reinforce both the front of the toe and the heel to protect the foot and hold it in place
- Shock-absorbing with a removable insole that breathes well
- Machine washable at 30 °
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|