Vidar Pippi XC White
With inspiration from Pippi, we made a boot that is strong, durable, brave and ready for new adventures. Made of strong water-repellent leather with extra reinforcement at the front of the toe.
Vidar Pippi XC is:
- Made of water-repellent and durable Cross Country leather (XC) of European origin
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Practical zipper on the inside of the shaft (nickel-free)
- Lined with warming wool fleece. (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability).
- Microfiber insole with shock-absorbing effect.
- Grip-friendly rubber outsole. (TPR thermoplastic rubber)
- Internally reinforced at the front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in the correct position
- External reinforcement on the front of the toe
- Easy to clean and maintain
Tip! Complement your autumn shoes with a warming wool sock. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|