Tobo TX Brandied apricot
Tobo is an exciting newcomer for this season. A cool and sporty sandal made with nice details and reinforcement on the toe. Tobo is made of partially recycled material.
Tobo TX is:
- made of partially recycled polyester
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- airy and lined with textile
- easy to put on with a hook and loop
- equipped with a soft shock-absorbing insole in microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with EVA and rubber outsole.
|Country of Manufacture||Cambodia|
No reviews yet
Pnom Penh, Cambodia
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
Shoes labeled with recycled materials is partly made från plastic bottles and waste from our production.
Shoes with the Washable logo can be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees C. Remove any insoles and let dry at room temperature, preferably upside down.
A light and shock-absorbent material, often used in running shoes.