Töre EP Ash Rose
A winter boot with a lot of character. Also available in adult size. Töre is made of chrome-free leather and certified with the EU Ecolabel. Easy to put on with a practical zipper on the inside of the shaft.
Töre EP is:
- Made of chrome-free and water-repellent leather (Eco Performance leather EP) of European origin
- Certified with EU Ecolabel, the EU's official eco-label
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Practical zipper on the inside of the shaft (nickel-free)
- Lined with warming wool blend. (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability).
- Warming and removable insole in wool blend (50% wool, 50% polyester for increased durability)
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Grip-friendly rubber outsole. (TPR thermoplastic rubber)
Note that: You can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|