Töre 2.0 EP Honey Mustard
A recurring winter favorite with a lot of character. Certified with the eco-labeled. Töre is a well-made winter boot made of quality leather of European origin, chrome-free and highly water-repellent. A sustainable choice in terms of both design and environment.
Töre 2.0 EP is:
- Certified with EU Ecolabel
- Made of chrome-free Eco Performance Leather (EP)
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Made of materials of European origin
- High water repellent
- Equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- Equipped with a removable and replaceable insole in a warming wool blend
- Lined with warming wool blend
- Grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- Covered by repair service
Note that: You can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|