Töre 2.0 EP Dark brown
Töre 2.0 is an updated and recurring winter favorite. It is certified with the EU Ecolabel and looked at from a life cycle perspective. Töre is an exceptionally well-made winter boot made of chrome-free leather that is highly water-repellent.
The new sole has a nice leather stripe that gives the model a lift and adds additional character to an already unique design. The shoe has a warm lining of wool blend and a removable and insulating insole. Covered by repair service. A safe and sustainable choice both in terms of design and environment.
Töre 2.0 EP is:
- certified with EU Ecolabel
- made of chrome-free Eco Performance Leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- made of materials of European origin
- high water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable and replaceable insole in a warming wool blend
- lined with warming wool blend
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
- covered by repair service
Note that: You can use this shoe without the removable insole if you e.g. need a little extra space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|