Storuman WP Black
Storuman rubber boot is made of eco-friendly materials, very much up-to-date. The strong rubber is partly made from renewable resources in the form of sugar cane. It is also very lightweight. The warming wool blend lining keeps your feet warm and comfortable.
Storuman WP is:
- Made of recyclable SEBS rubber, which comes from partially renewable resources in the form of sugar cane
- Free from PVC
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Molded in one piece
- Light on the foot and durable
- Equipped with a warming and pull-out lining in a wool blend (sewn on top)
- A good complement when the weather is mild, wet, and sloppy
- Machine washable at 30 °.
Remember: Rubber does not breathe. Therefore a rubber boot should only be used as a complement when the weather is wet, sloppy, and rainy. If the boot gets damp inside, you can gently unfold the lining and let it dry, partially hanging outside the boot. When dry, carefully put it back in position.
We produce our popular rubber boots with Amica. The boots are molded in our own molds. The raw material (SEBS) is sourced from API in Italy and is thoroughly controlled to minimize the climate effect. Amica is a large production facility with close to 700 employees. The factory is administrated and own by the Modenese family from Verona.Read more
|Upper||SEBS Rubber (30% Fossile free)|
|Outsole||SEBS Rubber (30% Fossile free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|