Saxen EP Reddish brown
Oden is a very nice and flexible winter boot. It is certified with the EU Ecolabel and completely free of chromium. Oden is made with water-repellent leather and is warmed lined with wool blend. Snap with two practical hook and loops.
Saxen EP is:
- made in chrome-free Eco Performance Leather (EP)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be highly water repellent
- equipped with a soft and shock absorbing midsole
- equipped with a removable insole made in warming wool blend
- lined with warming wool blend
- reinforced both in the front and in the back of the shoe to preserve its shape and keep the foot safe and firmly in place
- grip-friendly with a rubber outsole
- Easy to enter with a zipper on the inside of the shaft
- this shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
Shoes that are made of Eco Performance leather need some care to retain their fine properties. Remove dirt with a soft shoe brush and clean with mild soap on a damp sponge over the shoe's entire surface. Use shoe blocks, it makes it easier to clean, and the leather retains its shape. Let the shoes dry at room temperature and treat the leather with wax.
After you've applied the wax, wait for it to be absorbed by the leather, brush afterward. For more massive wear damage, colored shoe polish can cover marks and restore the leather. Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process.
We recommend a minimum of 5mm for the feets to move naturally.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|