Rullsand XCN Brandied apricot
Rullsand XCN is:
- made of Cross Country Nubuck
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- lined with soft microfiber
- easy to put on and fasten with a hook and loop
- equipped with a proper back cover for good heel grip
- equipped with a shock-absorbing insole in microfiber
- light, flexible and grip-friendly with an outsole of rubber
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Nubuck
Cross Country Nubuck is a smooth leather with a velvety surface. Impregnated to withstand moisture. Made in Europe.
The shoes for our youngest must be extra soft and flexible and assist the child in their first steps.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.