Oden EP Ash Rose
Oden is a very nice and flexible winter boot. It is certified with the EU Ecolabel and completely free of chromium. Oden is made with water-repellent leather and is warmed lined with a wool blend. Snap with two practical hooks and loops.
- made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather
- certified with EU eco-label
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- made of materials of European origin
- easy to put on / off with two practical hook and loops
- lined with warming wool blend
- internally reinforced both in front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- equipped with a warming insole in wool blend that is removable
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole.
Keep in mind: that the insole can be removed if the shoes need to be dried. There are also new insoles to buy if you need extra pairs.
Tip! Complement your winter shoes with a warming wool sock. Wool is perfect for all conditions because it regulates both heat and moisture.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|