Nymölla EP Ash Rose
Nymölla is a really nice and comfortable chelsea for the youngest children. The boot is made of chrome-free leather of European origin and certified by EU Ecolabel. A good choice for both small feet and the environment.
Nymölla EP is:
- Made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather
- certified with EU eco-label and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- made of materials of European origin
- easy to put on / off with a practical zipper on the inside of the shaft (nickel free)
- lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- internally reinforced both in front of the toe and back of the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing midsole
- grip-friendly with rubber outsole
Keep in mind: that you can use this shoe without the removable insole if, for example, you need more space.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|