Micro EP is:
- made in eco-friendly and chrome free Eco Performance-leather (EP)
- certified with EU Ecolabeland guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water repellent and breaths well
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- easily adjusted with two front hook and loops
- lined with vegetable tanned leather
- reinforced in the back to keep the foot in place
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Nubuck
Cross Country Nubuck is a smooth leather with a velvety surface. Impregnated to withstand moisture. Made in Europe.
The shoes for our youngest must be extra soft and flexible and assist the child in their first steps.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.