Målerås XC Blue
Målerås is a great sandal and a true Kavat classic. It can be worn as an everyday sandal or for more dressed up occasions. Målerås is made of chrome-free leather of European origin. Easy to put on with a hook and loop over the ankle.
Målerås XC is:
- Made of environmentally friendly and chrome-free Cross Country (XC) leather of European origin
- Guaranteed free from fluorocarbons
- Water/dirt repellent and breath well
- Easy to put on / off thanks to the wide opening
- Easy to fasten with a hook and loop
- Reinforced toe
- Equipped with a soft and shock-absorbing insole
- Lined with chrome-free leather
- Internally reinforced to protect and keep the foot in place
- Grip-friendly with rubber outsole
Shoes produced in Cross Country leather are easy to clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. The leather does not need to be impregnated or greased if the membrane on the outside is intact. In case of wear damage, you can impregnate the worn part to maintain the waterproofness and protect the shoe.
Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles for faster drying.
It's a little bit tricky to give one general size recommendation for different shoetypes.
Open sandals - 10-15mm
Closed sandals - 10-15mm
Walking shoes - 10-15mm
Think-lined boots - 10-15mm
Warm-lined boots - 15-20mm
Ruberboots - 15-20mm.
For more information visit this page: Link
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Upper||Cross Country Leather (Chrome-free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|