Landby WP Yellow
A functional and waterproof mid-cut sneaker. Carefully made to come along on all autumns adventures. Machine washable. The fact that it works with almost everything in the kid´s wardrobe is a big bonus!
Landby WP is:
- Made in partly recycled textile/nylon
- 100% waterproof thanks to its biodegradable membrane and sealed seams
- Guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Durable with extra toe coverage
- Easy to take on/off with two hooks and loops
- Lined with textile
- Reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it in place
- Shock absorbing, with a removable insole that breaths well
- Machine washable at 30˚
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
From 2022, Iggesund is also manufactured by Fulgent Sun's factory in Vietnam and Vince shoe factory in Myanmar.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|