Karlsdal XCS Storm grey
Everyone needs a nice slipper to slide around in during hot summer days. This variant is made of soft and flexible suede.
Karlsdal XCS is:
- made of cross country suede
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- lined with chrome-free leather
- easy to adjust with two buckles over the foot
- equipped with a soft insole in microfiber
- light and grip-friendly with an outsole of shock-absorbing cork and EVA.
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|