Halland WP is:
- made in partly recycled textile/nylon
- 100% waterproof thanks to its biodegradable membrane and sealed seams
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- durable with extra toe coverage
- easy to take on/off with two hook and loops
- lined with textile
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it in place
- shock absorbing, with a removable insole that breaths well
- machine washable at 30˚
|Country of Manufacture||Cambodia|
No reviews yet
Pnom Penh, Cambodia
We produce our shoes with an upper of recyclable nylon and through "bootie"-construction at Fulgent Sun. The company is today listed on the stock exchange in Taiwan but is still run by the entrepreneurs Judy and Mark Lin. Fulgent Group has since 1995 focused on sustainability. Voxna, Halland, and Iggesund are modern KAVAT-classics produced in Cambodia.
Between the upper, lining, and sole, there is a waterproof membrane. The membrane is completely biodegradable and is free from fluorocarbons.
Shoes labeled with recycled materials is partly made från plastic bottles and waste from our production.
Shoes with the Washable logo can be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees C. Remove any insoles and let dry at room temperature, preferably upside down.
A light and shock-absorbent material, often used in running shoes.