Hällevik XC is:
- made of chrome-free Cross Country leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water and dirt repellent
- durable and breaths well
- lined with soft microfiber
- reinforced in the heel to protect and keep the foot in place
- easy to put on / take off thanks to a wide opening
- adjustable with hook and loop
- grip-friendly with a flexible rubber outsole
|Upper||Cross Country Leather (Chrome-free)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.