Forsa, the learn-to-walk sneaker shaped to fit small feet!
Forsa XC is:
- made in chrome-free Cross Country leather (XC)
- guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- treated to be water- and dirt repellent
- breathable and durable
- lined with chrome-free leather
- reinforced both in the front, and the back to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- grip friendly with a rubber outsole
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|
No reviews yet
Novi Travnik, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.
Cross Country Leather
Our XC-leather is a functional material that is easy to maintain. Made in Europe.
The tanning-process is completely chrome-free, and the leather is handled separately from other leathers. Made in Europe.
The shoes for our youngest must be extra soft and flexible and assist the child in their first steps.
A light and flexible rubber that is a very common material for soles. TPR is short for Thermoplastic Rubber.