Edsbro EP Honey Mustard
Kavats classic learn-to-walk shoe, just as popular season after season! A timeless piece of footwear which several generations of children have learned to walk in. Designed back in 1984 by Calle Karlsson, the grandson of Kavat´s founder Ragnar Karlsson.
If you do not have access to a measuring stick like the ones you usually find in stores, you can place the foot on a paper, slide the paper next to the wall and place the foot on top of the paper with the heel against the wall. Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure with a ruler. It is important to stand up because the weight of the body will extend the foot by a few millimeters.
Edsbro EP is:
- Made in chrome-free Eco Performance (EP) leather of European origin
- Certified with EU Ecolabel and guaranteed free of fluorocarbons
- Adapted shaft height for tiny feet, which means it sits extra stably on foot
- Water repellent and breaths well
- Easy to take on/off thanks to a wide opening
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather
- Internally reinforced to protect the foot and keep it safely in place
- Extra flexible, with a rubber outsole and good grip
- The shoe can also be used without the removable insole if you for example need some extra space
Shoes that are made of Eco Performance leather need some care to retain their fine properties. Remove dirt with a soft shoe brush and clean with mild soap on a damp sponge over the shoe's entire surface. Use shoe blocks, it makes it easier to clean, and the leather retains its shape. Let the shoes dry at room temperature and treat the leather with wax.
After you've applied the wax, wait for it to be absorbed by the leather, brush afterward. For more massive wear damage, colored shoe polish can cover marks and restore the leather. Dry your shoes at room temperature and remove eventual insoles to speed up the process.
It's a little bit tricky to give one general size recommendation for different shoetypes.
Open sandals - 10-15mm
Closed sandals - 10-15mm
Walking shoes - 10-15mm
Think-lined boots - 10-15mm
Warm-lined boots - 15-20mm
Ruberboots - 15-20mm.
For more information visit this page: Link
Our own factory. It's operating as a wholly own subsidiary and absorbed already in 2009 the majority of the shoes we previously produced in Kumla, Sweden. It's in Novi Travnik where we also run our product development, ensuring our quality promise and traceability through the supply chain. During 2017 we inaugurated a top-modern facility where today are 150 people working together to ensure production of 900 pairs of quality shoes per day.Read more
|Style||Learn to walk|
|Insole||Chrome-free leather (Removeable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Bosnia & Herzegovina|